Be Featured on Mom Blog From Home
Payment and Information for your Feature on Mom Blog From Home
Thank you for your interest in being featured on Mom Blog From Home!
Enrolling in this "course" is payment for your Feature on Mom Blog From Home.
- One image (your logo or profile picture) placed by category and alphabetically on Mom Blog From Home’s feature page.
- A 200-500 word biography about you and your blog to let readers and other mom bloggers know more about you.
- Include your blog URL at the end of your bio.
- A “Featured On” image for you to place on your blog showing your readers you are featured on Mom Blog From Home
Within this course you will receive a printable of all the details you need to know about your feature package. It will also walk you through how to submit your information to me so I can add your feature!
*FAILURE TO SUBMIT YOUR INFORMATION TO ME WILL RESULT IN YOUR FEATURE NOT GOING ON MOM BLOG FROM HOME. - I CAN'T PUT YOUR FEATURE IMAGE AND INFORMATION ON MY BLOG IF YOU DON'T SUBMIT IT TO ME!* THANKS!!
"The feature looks great and I’m glad to be among the firsts to join. You have a great program here."
- Rhonda Fore, Virtu Works Fore U
Advertisement for Your Blog
Submit an image, a biography, and your blog URL. I will add your blog information to Mom Blog From Home to be featured along with other amazing bloggers!
Directory For Blogs
Your blog will be featured by category and alphabetically so it can be easily found by readers and other bloggers.
Connecting Creative Collaborators
By having your blog featured it takes out the middle step of emailing other bloggers to see if they would like to collaborate. Each feature will say if and how they would like to collaborate. Example: Looking to guest post, accepts sponsored posts, looking for V.A., looking for a freelance position, etc.
- Broaden your audience
- Gain new followers
- Collaborate and reach new people
- Build your SEO
- Have your blog listed amongst other like-minded passionate bloggers
- Connect with other featured bloggers
Explanation Of The Benefits
This is what is included in your feature:
Feature Image - You can submit one image you would like to use for your feature. That image should either be your profile picture or your logo.
Biography - You can submit a biography for your feature that would tell readers about you and your blog.
Blog URL - Please submit your blog domain address or URL
"Featured On" Image - Each feature will receive a "Featured On" image for you to place on your blog letting your readers know that you are featured here on Mom Blog From Home.
Featured in Email - You will be featured one time in an email to my email subscribers.
*Private Facebook Group - There is a private Facebook Group available for purchase in addition to purchasing your feature spot. In this Facebook Group, you will have the opportunity to advertise your blog, freebies, promotions, affiliate links, products, services, etc.
How it Works
- Sign up to be featured on Mom Blog From Home by purchasing the package found here.
- Then submit the requested information with the provided form. This ensures that all features are uniform and added easily.
- Once your feature is added you will receive a confirmation with a link to your feature. That's it!
Why Be Featured?
When you work with others it helps to spark new ideas and learn new techniques. You also gain motivation, confidence, and support!
Collaborating with another blogger benefits both blogs. You each reach new audiences, it is good for SEO, helps with content creation, and so much more!
Blogging can get lonely so it is so great to meet other bloggers that can relate to you and to develop new relationships and friendships!
Hello, I am Vanessa Boren from Mom Blog From Home where I teach moms how to start and grow their blogs!
I decided to start blogging as a way to stay home with my daughter. It became a passion! Another passion of mine is helping other mom bloggers achieve success too!
I have created different products to help you become a successful blogger. I hope you enjoy them as much as I have enjoyed creating them!